SUBMISSION OF SYMPOSIUM OUTLINE AND ABSTRACTS
1. Submit a Symposium Outline
2. A Code will automatically be sent to you by email.
3. Contact the people who will be submitting Abstracts for your symposium and ask them to use the code in their submission.
4. The code enables the Outline and Abstracts to be linked together.
5. If you do not receive an email containing the code within a few hours of submitting the Outline then check in your Spam folder.
6. If no Code arrives then please contact Janine Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The Outline and all the Abstracts must be received by the submission deadlines of 6th & 13th January respectively.
8. Late submissions will not be accepted.